Another one of my go to when I want something quick and last the whole day for everyone. Big news is I tried measuring everything this morning for this recipe and it wasn’t bad. Hope this helps with some of you who have to have the numbers. I will keep trying to do it for all future recipes, too.
You will need:
- 2 cups of mini penne
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 6-12 shrimp
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes
- A handful of spinach
- 2 tsp of sugar
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp of ketchup (optional)
See step by step pictures and descriptions below.
My kids love it more when I add ketchup to this pasta dish so if you have a ketchup lover too, you can add 2 tsp of ketchup to this recipe. I wouldn’t do more than that because then it will be too salty. But add to taste is best.
- You can substitute spinach with basil and add flake or fresh pepper and it will instantly become pasta with basil sauce.
- Stop cooking at step 15, and you may have this recipe with angel hair or spaghetti (pour on top, add cheese) or enjoy it with steamed rice.