Yep, fried rice again. But this time with a little Korean bulgogi marinade twist.
You will need:
- 8 tbsp and CJ Korean BBQ Bulgogi marinade
- 2 cups of steam rice
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb beef, slice
- 1/3 cup scallion, cut to 1 inch. Save some of the green part for garnish.
- 1/2 cup carrot, strip
- Ground black pepper
Step by step photos with description below.
- Add more Bulgogi sauce as needed. More rice, more sauce.
- More beef, more sauce.
- You can just stir fry marinade beef with scallion and carrot, ADD sweet onion, and have it with steam rice, instead of making a fried rice.
- This brand of BBQ particularly is strong so we never really marinade it longer than 15 minutes.