This recipe is a result of us buying groceries that we can keep for two weeks or more. I adapted it from one of Pillsbury recipes, made a smaller portion and everyone loved it!
You will need:
- 1 can Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Flaky Layers, we only use 5 biscuits in this recipe
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bacon, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8″ square glass pan
Step by step photos with description below.
Heat over 350 degrees.
- You can still use the same recipe with 8 biscuits in a 13×9 pan.
- Make sure to grease it as needed.
- I didn’t make big “wells” as we didn’t have much room.
- Crush the biscuits down to make the wells will make it look much prettier and easier to scoop and serve.