Note: these are questions and games as seen on social media during quarantine that I find entertaining. I personally think it makes great journal prompts. Some of these I do not recommend filling out for the public but are awesome to keep for personal memoirs of this strange time we are going through.
For more questions and games like this, look under “QUARANTINE 2020” in categories.
Name | Age
1. If you won a million dollars, what would you buy?
2. How long does it take to get to the U.K. from here?
3. What does Mom always say to you?
4. What job would you like to do when you are older?
5. What is the capital of America?
6. Where do babies come from?
7. At what age do you become an adult?
8. If you could change one rule your family has, what would it be?
9. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you have?
10. What would you do to save the planet?
11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
12. How much does it cost to buy a house?
13. Why do you think we should be nice to each other?
14. What does love mean to you?
15. What are you scared of?
16. What is most important to you?
Tip: If you are keeping a journal like us, I would add their photos or trace their hand on to the page along with the answers.