Note: these are questions and games as seen on social media during quarantine that I find entertaining. I personally think it makes great journal prompts. Some of these I do not recommend filling out for the public but are awesome to keep for personal memoirs of this strange time we are going through.
For more questions and games like this, look under “QUARANTINE 2020” in categories.
1. Are you an Essential Worker?
2. How many drinks have you had since the quarantine started?
3. If you have kids… Are they driving you nuts?
4. What new hobby have you taken up during this?
5. How many grocery runs have you done?
6. What are you spending you’re trump money on?
7. Do you have any special occasions that you will miss during this quarantine?
8. If a burglar breaks into your house are you prepared to suppress them?
9. What movies have you watched?
11. 9 months from now is there any chance of you having a baby? No thank you.
12. What’s your go to quarantine meal?
13. Is this whole situation making you paranoid?
14. Has your internet gone out on you yet?
15. What month do you predict this all end?
16. First thing you’re gonna do once this is over?
18. What free from quarantine activity are you missing the most?
19. Have you ran out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer?
20. Do you have enough food to last a month on quarantine?
Depending on how long we are staying home, you may revisit these questions and compare them. It would be interesting how your mindset may have changed over the weeks, or days.