With 50 degrees in the forecast this weekend, I had to look for my list of “Epic Playgrounds” to take the kids out. I’ll leave it here for you to explore too! (In no favorite order)
*By Epic we mean bigger and/or newer and more fun equipments that we don’t see at our local playgrounds.
- Lakewood Park, Lakewood.
- KidStation and Safety Village, Stow.
- Silver Spring Park, Stow.
- Boettler Park, Green.
- Kids Quarter, Richfield.
- Liberty Playground, Independence.
- Mugrage Park, Medina.
- Medina Memorial Park, Medina.
- Kaleidoscope Playground, Wadsworth.
- Hudson Spring Park, Hudson.
We also love these local (smaller) playgrounds:
- Oak Park, Cuyahoga falls.
- Valley Vista Park, Cuyahoga falls.
- Veteran Way Park, Hudson.
- Fred Glenwood, Medina.
- Edgewood Park, Barberton.
- Central Park, Uniontown.
- Croghan Park, Fairlawn.
- Fort Island Park, Fairlawn.
- Copley Community Park, Copley.
- Hereford Park, Highland Square.
We have been to most and all of them can get busy on a week like this. But also you may not see anyone there. Have fun exploring and enjoy the warmer days and maybe a little rain too! Xoxo