Below is the list of local U-pick farms within driving distance from Akron (20 minutes to an hour). They are in no distance or favorite order. It really is just the list of farms I would like to visit with the kids. We would probably make a day trip out of a visit to some of these farms (with other nearby attractions/ local spots).
Most of the following farms will be open for U-Pick on Saturday, June 12th, 2021! However, please check the website to make sure before your visit.
- Rittman Orchards (Doylestown)
- Walnut Drive Gardens (Mogadore)
- Bauman Orchards Inc (Rittman)
- Red Wagon Farm (Columbia Station)
- Patterson fruit Farm (Chesterland)
- Sunny Slope Orhard (Navarre)
- Aufdenkampe Family Farm (Vermillion)
- Ridgeview Farm (Middlefield)
- Munroe’s Orchard and Farm Market (Hiram)
- Fitch’s Farm Market (Avon)
- Pickering Hill Farms (Avon)
- White House Fruit Farm (Canfield)
- Moreland Fruit Farm (Wooster)
- Rainbow Farms (Madison)
- West Orchards Farm (Perry)
Blueberries aren’t seem to be ready for picking quite yet. Please keep checking the website and their social media for update.
- Greenfield Berry Farm (Peninsula)
- Blossom Creek Farm (East Sparta)
- Wolff’s Blueberries (Garrettsville)
- Wintergreen Tree Farm (Mantua)
Photos were taken at Rittman Orchard last summer (June 2020)